My focus for consultancy work in the creative industry is specifically on German culture and history. I take a research-based approach to address client needs and offer tailored solutions centred on cultural competency and sensitivity.
Projects I have worked on include:
- Research for pitches on commercial Film production
- Consultancy work for the AAA games company Relic Entertainment
- Dramaturgical/script work for theatrical productions and radio
- The games The Innsmouth Case and Plan B from Outer Space by the indie game producer RobotPumpkin.
- Freelance Communications Officer at Breathe Arts Health Research, an inspiring not-for-profit social enterprise in arts and health (newsletters, delivery of website project)
- The Web Comic Tales from the Couch as translator and editor
In Germany I have worked as Assistant Director/Dramaturg and in the UK as a producer and arts admin on various theatre productions, musicals and performing arts projects. I have also been writing feature and reviews for local and regional newspapers in Germany, both in English and German since 2002, including publications such as OneStopArts, Exeunt Magazine, The List and The Stage. In 2015, the Theatertreffen Berlin invited me to its International Forum as part of its critical festival coverage, the Theatertreffen blog. My reviews are here and my features here.